For complete information regarding tuition and funding options, or to make an appointment to visit Faith Christian Academy, please call the school office at:
Phone: (904) 276-1300
School Administrators: Pastor AngelaSchminke or Yolunda Obie:
School Principal: Willie Beardsley:
FCA accepts the Mckay Scholarship, including 504 plans and CTC (Step up for Students) Scholarships.
For more Information, visit our Scholarships/Funding Page HERE
1. Parents make an appointment to tour the campus of Faith Christian Academy.
2. An application is then filled out and submitted and then reviewed by a member of FCA administration.
3. If the decision is made to admit the child the parent/guardian of applicant is then notified.
4. An appointment is then made to pay the registration and diagnostic testing fee.
5. Following the diagnostic test, a member of FCA will order both the medical and academic transcripts from the previous atteded school, and schedule a meeting to review the test and set up a parent-training seminar.
6. Upon completion of the above stated procedures we will then schedule a parent orientation.