CA accepts the Mckay Scholarship, including 504 plans and CTC (Step up for Students) Scholarships.
Florida's school choice programs allow parents to choose the best educational setting—public or private—for their child. The McKay Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities provided over 30,000 Florida students with special needs the opportunity to attend a participating private school during the 2014-15 school year. The McKay Scholarship Program also offers parents public school choice. A parent of an eligible special needs student may choose to transfer the student to another public school.
- For information on the Mckay Scholarship, please Click Here
Other Scholarships are available (call school for more information).
For more information, please Click Here
1. Parents make an appointment to tour the campus of Faith Christian Academy.
2. An application is then filled out and submitted and then reviewed by a member of FCA administration.
3. If the decision is made to admit the child the parent/guardian of applicant is then notified.
4. An appointment is then made to pay the registration and diagnostic testing fee.
5. Following the diagnostic test, a member of FCA will order both the medical and academic transcripts from the previous atteded school, and schedule a meeting to review the test and set up a parent-training seminar.
6. Upon completion of the above stated procedures we will then schedule a parent orientation.