1. Parents make an appointment to tour the campus of Faith Christian Academy.
2. An application is then filled out and submitted and then reviewed by a member of FCA administration.
3. If the decision is made to admit the child the parent/guardian of applicant is then notified.
4. An appointment is then made to pay the registration and diagnostic testing fee.
5. Following the diagnostic test, a member of FCA will order both the medical and academic transcripts from the previous atteded school, and schedule a meeting to review the test and set up a parent-training seminar.
6. Upon completion of the above stated procedures we will then schedule a parent orientation.